1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to exercise without legs?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lightsaberpearl, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Lightsaberpearl

Out Status:
    Some people
    So long story short I snapped a tendon in my right leg and can't use it without causing extreme pain. I was told to move it as little as possible and give it test for six weeks.

I'm a fairly active person and sitting on my ass for the next six weeks is going to be torture.

I especially like to go on walks and I do Taekwondo but that's a no go for now :/

I have a five and an eight pound weight and I've been amusing myself with those but do any of you have any other solutions for exersizes or stretches or any other tips?

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A decent knee brace (cause I am assuming it is a knee injury) and a pool. Swim laps, good cardio and upper body work out and the water pressure around the entire leg might make it feel a little better.

3. Lightsaberpearl

Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately I don't currently have access to a pool right now but when I get the opportunity I will do this- thank you :grin: