1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really think this guy likes me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ruben30, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Ruben30

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's a really long story so this is just the parts that make me think he likes me, whoever is reading this please tell me what you think and maybe what you would do if you was in this situation, I really think he likes me but I just don't know how to show him that i like him.

Me and this guy we met like 2 weeks ago school had just started, and now like he keeps touching me and saying weird things. on Monday, we was exploring a closed part of the school so it was just me and him and that's when he touched me like he never touched me before, I think he was testing to see how I would react because now he keeps touching me. Yesterday in math he kept putting his leg next to mine so like it was touching and he kept putting his feet like right on mine.

He says things that leave me wondering, like on Monday we had a weird conversation about sex and I asked him would he do it with a guy he said yeah probably, we were talking about things like strip poker and strip wrestling and after that he kept saying 'we should do it' 'I really wanna do it', he even asked for my number so that we could do it sometime. Some things he say really quite then when I ask him what he said he's like 'nothing' or he says something else, some things he's said are 'you can sit on my lap' 'you can come to my house' and when I asked him how he finished his drink so fast he was like 'I suck good'. He's even said things like 'your cute' and 'i like looking at you' 'your a good looking guy'.

#1 Ruben30, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. killswitch0029

I'm pretty sure he's into you. A lot of the things you mentioned make it seem blatantly obvious. As far as wanting to show interest in him, if I were in the same situation, I'd just roll with it and return/respond to whatever he's doing. If you're not really a flirty type of person you could always just pull him aside/call him and talk things out. Just approach the situation in a way that makes you feel comfortable.

3. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, he obviously likes you. But be careful, he seems a bit possessive / obsessive so I'd first figure out if he's worth it. I mean, he's been a bit pushy, hasn't he? Had you not liked him my best guess is you'd be grossed out by his behavior.

4. faustian1

Ruben, the previous two observations are pretty good. All I can add is that he practically has sent you an engraved invitation. If you're interested, you could try reciprocating some of his signals. And it's true he could have a crush on you, but if you're not grossed out by this it seems like you've found a new friend.

5. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would be careful with this one. You have some guys who loves to flirt big time and yet when it comes to time to put your money where your mouth is...they freeze up or act like they don't comprehend to your reaction to what they are saying to you. If anything...I would never respond or give him a reaction until he does something more profound towards me to confirm what he is saying is just not a game being played. Just my advice...JS