1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why people keep competing with me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brokenheart4now, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When i was 19 i started studying and i was so friendly with my group suddenly they turned against me they hide information about tests away from me they try to push me down while doing the practical part I basically stopped havinb any interst in their friendship. Some of them were so close to me even going out together talking about life suddenly they just turn their backs on me and tried to put me down. I went to work same things happened they will kick me out of meetings try to make me give up and not having a job at all. Now back to school i gave people second chances to help each other now they just yell and say that i do better than them and laugh with each other like the planned it all. Why people keep competing with me Funny thing that guys compete even worse than girls whats going on???
    I got pissed off today and told him why r u so pissed off dont cry over a test its not a big deal they just laughed and said that im the one who answer everything on the test???? Wtf??? I basically ignored them and said ok ... Why ppl keep competing with me?