1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hickey, help please...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MtnFr3sh, Sep 27, 2016.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I already looked for old threads and surprisingly none really offered much help...
    Okay, to be honest I love the idea of hickeys. I really do, being marked by your significant other.

However, this is different because it wasn't, well, meant to happen... He was a friend and we kinda fooled around a little.
    Nothing too serious, I don't want a relationship with this person.

That being said, there are cute guys who have been off again on again flirting with me and I me and I have classes with them tomorrow! I don't want anybody who might remotely think I'm cute to think I'm taken when I'm not...

I've already bought a color wheel thanks to the help of a random girl I've seen around campus who I happened to run into in CVS earlier this evening while I was trying to look at makeup.

I've put ice on it a couple of times... The guy who gave them to me helped me ice them after I found them on my neck in the mirror.

slightly below my ear
    middle of the right side of my neck
    and between the neck and shoulder.

All visible with ANY top I have with the exception of polo shirts and I may end up wearing one, but even then that allows a couple to be seen...

Plus, I am going home this weekend!

Help me please!! I wouldn't mind too much if it was with a significant other, but the fact that it wasn't, and that I'm going home this weekend, makes me desperate.

2. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Honestly Id say find the right color foundation and cover it up. It works for my gf (and those are bitemarks lol) so it should for you I think?

3. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I got a color wheel... yellow opposite purple on the color wheel helps cover the bruises, and green over red. then concealer so it doesn't look like you've got paint on you.

That's helping but you can still see it underneath... They're not BAD but they're not good either... I'm just very new at using makeup this way. I have some practice but not like that because I've done a lot of theatre in highschool and had to do my own makeup, but never had to conceal something like this...

4. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If I were you I'd just lie and say that you got hit in the neck by something and that they're bruises. Cover them with concealer, and just say that the remaining visibility is the result of taking a fall or something.

5. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My mother trusts me but she's not stupid lol

She knows I'm gay, and if she saw hickeys she'd well... it wouldn't make for a pleasant weekend at home.
    It's be full of crying more so than normal because this is my first semester away from home, and she's already emotional and worried about me. Throw this into the mix and she'd have a fit.

6. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. starlightonmars

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Toothpaste has always worked well for me! And next time make sure you get them on your collarbone or chest where they can't be seen!

8. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know those lanyards people keep their keys on? That might work better since it's closer to your neck than a polo collar.

9. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always used witch hazel. Witch hazel is an astringent so it's good for hickies, bruises, and any other weird inflammations. It's not an overnight thing, but it will should help speed up the hickey healing.