1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually considering a rent-boy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by A Republican, Oct 2, 2016.

1. A Republican

A Republican Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For those of you who don't live in the north of Italy, maybe you might not understand this but I'll go ahead and explain it. Gay life here sucks if you're young and not into someone who is in their late 40s or 50s. I downloaded a very popular gay dating and practically everyone my age who is close seems to be a rent-boy or a prostitute. With the exception of Bologna but that's a bit further down.

However this one guy, a Brazilian guy is so incredibly 'hot' that I've actually wondered if I should pay him 50Euros for possibly the only (and if not only, definitely the best) sexual experience I'll ever have in my life. I've seen him in real life already although not in that way, so I know he's not a fake account. But all the same, this last week the thought of the whole thing made me feel dirty and cheap. I'm not saying I've never seen anyone as good looking as him, but he'd make my top 5 easily and during a period where I've been seeking sex, I've wanted to try it with him nonetheless. His ass is worthy of worship:icon_redf

However I'm still unsure about it, if I ever had any morals, they vanished when I started chatting with him, though he doesn't have much patience. Is this a bad idea eitherway?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Only you can decide if it is right or not for you. We each have our own boundaries and need to decide what works.

That said, There is nothing inherently wrong with what your thinking about from my perspective. Not sure why you would feel dirty about it. Sexual urges are human nature and need to be satisfied. If an adult chooses to seek payment for providing that service, that is their decision to make as a legal adult (assuming they are not coerced or forced into that line of work). They need to make a living, you need to release yourself, it's a win win.

3. Keith83

Hey Republican,
    I don't disagree with on the highway - but on the other hand you're only gonna satisfy the part of you that wants sex and then afterwards how are you going to feel? Maybe you'd be fine but I know what you mean saying you think you'd feel dirty. Paying for sex and having sex with someone you're in love with is never going to be the same and it's never going to feel the same afterwards. It's definitely one you should think about before rushing into. Do you want to do this because at the moment you just want sex or because there doesn't seem to be anyone genuine and looking for love available. You just don't want to regret it afterwards.
    Plus you'd want to do some serious research on STIs because your chances of catching something from someone who gets paid to have sex are massively increased. Just be safe whatever you do!

4. A Republican

A Republican Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A bit of both. It's just really difficult in this part of the region to find anyone. Although, his looks did play a part in my interest. It's not the money, it's mostly the demeaning aspect which is holding me back.

I've never really had sex with the exception of a quick 2 minutes oral session when I was younger.

5. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This may be the most important part of it for you. If you've never really had sex, it's more scary to initiate doing something with a guy. One advantage of a rent-boy is that you can tell him that you're inexperienced. I'm sure he's dealt with guys with inexperience and can help you learn in a slow manner to increase your comfortableness.

As far as the demeaning aspect, do you think it's demeaning for you or for him? I wouldn't worry about him, as he probably doesn't feel it's demeaning for him. If it's a feeling about you, think about why it feels that way to you.

I don't personally have any hangups with any sort of prostitution (with the exception of forced prostitution). If it's consensual, I think it should be legal everywhere and nobody's business.

6. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You say that this will be the best sexual experience in your life. Why do you think that? From the start of your post I assumed that you would rather meet someone on a none professional basis but you see this as the only option. If that is the case then surely it isn't the best ever option.
    I don't think it's the wrong thing to do but I don't believe you're being honest with yourself about why you are considering doing it. Maybe you should spend some more time thinking it over and discussing your thoughts here before making the decision.

7. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think it's wrong at all, although I'd like to echo what Keith83 said about considering how you'll feel afterwards: if you think that you'll end the encounter feeling dirty then it probably isn't worth it, because that feeling could continue to affect you for a long time.

However, there's nothing "wrong" or "dirty" about consensual prostitution, a lot of people do it, and as Imgay47 said then a good part of hiring a rent boy is that he probably won't care that you're inexperienced. Just make sure to be safe!