1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling really anxious

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spot, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm going to go back to school after over two weeks of break and I'm feeling horrible. I don't have too much of a reason to be anxious I guess, I just don't feel like I can do it. I was feeling fine over the holidays but then yesterday I had a relapse in depression. That was two days before school started, I'm typing this the night before. So I was already feeling bad and I was hoping that I'd feel better by now, which I'm not. I think I'm worried that it's going to be too much, it's six whole hours per day, four whole days and I don't think I'm going to have the energy. I don't have a lot of friends and I'm worried that I'll be alone tomorrow or all week really. They all have better friends than me and they've ditched me before. Other than that, it's just general anxiety like I'm worried that we won't be sticking to our normal routine and they'll make us do something new. I don't really like the classes I have tomorrow anyway so it's not a great way to start :icon_sad: Then the day after tomorrow, I have to do group sports and I'm not sure how to play any sports, I'm terrible at all of them. I don't like people watching either because I feel pressured. I'm not doing too badly at the moment, I haven't had any panic attacks or anything but my chest feels really tight. I don't know what that means.

What am I supposed to do about all of this?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    By the time stamp, it looks like you've been back to school by now. How has it gone?