1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partner might be trans.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MrK21, Oct 3, 2016.

1. MrK21

Hey guys IK I haven't been on in quite a while but I kinda found this person on a certain app and we are just recently back together now that we met in real life. When we first met I thought ze was a man, but recently I might stand corrected. Day before yesterday ze talked about being a woman in Target. Main problem is I am about as gay as it gets. Ze asked if I would still love zir if ze was a woman. I told zir that I would try to work things out but if I couldn't I would still be there for zir and then ze said ze didnt want to then. Then ze said yesterday when I mention zir topping that ze couldn't because ze was a woman than ze explained ze was kidding and said that because ze didnt want to top me because ze was afraid it might hurt me. And ze hasn't talked to me all day today and I am really worried for zir.

Advice anyone?

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey MrK21,

That's a tough situation, but do you think that there is anything specific you can do that you haven't already done?

Ze knew you were a gay man gong into this, right? But you weren't aware and still don't seem to be certain ze is Trans, correct? And you offered to be there if ze was a woman, but ze rejected that and then sent mixed signals about topping you. This leaves you confused and unsure, but if ze isn't talking to you, what can you really do for zir?

3. MrK21

I honest think I have done everything in my power to help him. Ze also mentioned before we broke up the first time(due to being LDR with no proof of who ze was) but ze said ze was drunk when ze said that. I sent zir a link of possible gender identities to try to help him work through that with the excuse that we should be more educated about other people in the community. And ze is talking to me again... zw just left his phone at zir house