1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This girl won't leave me alone!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 3n, Oct 5, 2016.

1. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think this girl at school has a crush on me, due to how she acts. She always acts very creepily (asking weird questions, stalking me, constantly following me at times) and steals my stuff sometimes.

She knows I'm gay, and she knows I have a boyfriend, as I just told her today in an attempt to get her to back off. This was only met with questions. Asking why I'm like that, if i was raped or something, how I'm happy like that, etc etc.

She even said I shouldn't be gay because I don't "look" or "act" gay! (I don't obey stereotypes at all lol)

Does anyone have experience on getting people to LEAVE YOU ALONE

2. Tomi

Hey, have you tried just asking her directly to leave you alone? She also might be wanting a friend and going about it the wrong way? You made it clear already that you don't like her romantically but a new friendship couldn't hurt. In terms of the questions "asking why I'm like that" just flip the questions back at her asking how does she know she's like she is.

If being friends with her isn't an option for you then just try to politely ask her directly to leave you alone and avoid being near her when possible. All I would say is remember she has feelings too, even is she acts a bit weird/creepy towards you.

Good luck :slight_smile:

3. xBluex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Try tell it to her straight. That you don't like her company and that you want to be left alone. The worst thing you want is for to keep following you and thinking that you like it. It'll make her attached to you and the more you deny it or amuse her, the more you will encourage her to continue. Just tell her straight, like ripping a band-aid if that makes sense. There's a girl in my school who's been following me around since 7th grade and I never told her straight, I only ever hinted at it. Now, she follows me and my friends around. The only reason I let her is because she kind of makes me seem less like a loner and lets me copy her papers a lot (I'm horrible I know, but look on the bright side? I don't fail math!) If it continues maybe you can surround yourself with friends that don't think fondly of the girl and will tell her off if she tries anything, that what I did For the most part she leaves and you don't seem like the bad guy.