1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing my grip

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 8791, Oct 5, 2016.

1. 8791

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I have fallen in love with my good friend (who is also a girl). It is so hard having to deal with one the fact that I am clearly bi sexual and two dealing with my feelings for someone who is such a close friend of mine and who is in my circle and always around. I could go on for hours about us, its always been flirty, we have hooked up once but I don't remember, and shit has been weird ever since. Bottom line, I'm madly in love with her and looking at her hurts. I know I have to tell her how I feel, but I truly don't think I can do it, I don't think I can say it out loud. Not because I fear my sexuality, its because I fear she doesn't have the same feelings back, I fear heartbreak. I have had so many boyfriends, and no one has ever made me feel like this. Im heavy, Im weak, I'm out of control, I'm losing my grip.

2. B a r e f o o t

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Perhaps you are afraid that telling her will end the friendship? Sometimes it does and it always changes it. But if you have hooked up, I think you may be past that danger, unless it has already caused problems between you. I think if I had hooked up with someone I wouldn't find it too difficult to talk to them about how I felt. Even if you don't remember, she apparently does (?) so that should make it easier. I always tell people that it is better to take a chance than to have "what if I had" to think about for the rest of their life. Those kind of memories haunt a person forever.