1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just hate my life.. :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jenne, Oct 6, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i feel more depressed than ever..i was kinda happy with myself and i thought i have accepted my sexuality but suddenly..i feel so sad..i want a girlfriend so badly i feel so alone but i can't have that..i don't know ANY lesbian or bi girl..god this is harder than i thought it would be.. i'm starting to keep distance from my friends because i feel like i don't fit in and i can't talk to them about my real feelings.. so i just rather being alone..
    i hate my life so much..

2. Tomi

Hey Jenne, I can relate to a lot of what you are going through, especially distancing myself from people who care. Stay strong and try and talk on EC as much as you can, having everything written down and reading it back will help as well as seeing the progress you make, sometimes just chatting with people on EC going through similar situations is helpful so you know you are not alone in your journey :slight_smile:

3. B a r e f o o t

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We have to put out some signals to find others like us. If everyone stays completely hidden, no one finds a partner. There's no secret handshake but there are ways of putting out visible hints to those who may also be looking. I always try to find ways to do that.