1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

asshole keeps trying to fight me and wont leave me alone, what to do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 3n, Oct 8, 2016.

1. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The other day at school I was waiting in the lunch line when these two guys looked back at me (I had a mohawk at the time so I'm guessing that's why they decided to look at me). They are seniors (two grades above me), and much bigger than me obviously. I'm very shy, so this whole time I'm looking straight at the ground. I decided to look up at them, and made eye contact with one of them. He immedeatly rushes at me, yelling "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, FAG?!". I keep looking at him dead in the eye, as I'm not scared of this idiot. His friend in the background is shouting that we're going to fight and that he's going to kick my ass and stupid shit like that. I told them both to "fuck off", and I guess it worked, because they both walked away.

Keep in mind I'm a very relaxed person, not to mention a pacifist, as I don't like to fight. I did not instigate anything with these people, I didn't even know their names at the time.

Another incident occured with these two imbeciles last night. I was driving home from picking up my sister from the movies at around 12 AM. As I'm driving home, I stop at a red light, and a truck with insanely high hydraulics pulls up to the left of me. The person in the passenger seat keeps looking over at me. I just do a shy kind-of wave. At the next red light, the truck pulls up next to me again. The truck rolls down its window, and to my suprise it's the same two seniors. They yell at me to roll down window, among several other things (littered with obscenities shall I add). I just look forward, not even acknologing them. They then proceed to yell that they're going to pull me over, as I refuse to roll down my window to respond to them. I yell that I'm going to call the cops, and they speed off, running the red light in the process. They're swerving everywhere, so I presume the driver (and probably the passenger as well) were drunk.

My sister recognized them, one being known for fights and aggressive tendencies, the other was my high school's principal's son.

I'm not sure what to do, as reporting them may agitate them, and they may not get in trouble due to their ties with the principal. Then again, It would be nice to see the douchebags get what they deserve.

Advice on the situation?

2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get a dash cam.

Seriously, you need to decide how you want to live your life, from here to the end. You will encounter these two idiots throughout your life. Their names and faces will change, but they'll still be there, hecklers to spout their hate and bigotry.

Always protect yourself from physical harm, but otherwise, they are not worth your effort.

3. ABeautifulMind

I would call the cops and report the incident, but tell them you couldnt recognize them, that way if something happens you can reference the police report later... I cant recommend this enough... They fuck with you one more time after that I believe you can file harassment charges as well as a restraining order... It would be best to avoid them altogether, but you know the saying, hope for the best, prepare for the worst...

IDK what else to say, I was always a pretty big guy, so not many people other than my older brother fucked with me...

4. B a r e f o o t

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For them saying they were going to pull you over I would speak to the police, in person, and name names. Have the police speak to them also, insist on that. Then if they're idiot enough to retaliate against that, do it again. Continue doing it as long as necessary. As for the boy who is the son of the principal, bring a parent with you and speak with the principal about it. If he doesn't cooperate, speak to the school administrator and/or the school board of directors and tell them that the principal isn't cooperating. The principal is doubly liable, as a parent and as your principal. If you can't seem to get anywhere with these people, bring it to the attention of the local newspaper. You deserve respect, demand it.

5. OldDog1952

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you did the rite thing. These 2 punks are probably gutless. That's why they are always together. They both need someone to back them up. If you were to confront either 1 alone they would most likely back down. Also there is probably envy there you just don't see it. There's an old movie that came out before your time called, Easy Rider. In it's own way it explained something about human behavior. There was A scene where Dennis Hopper was talking to Jack Nicholson. Dennis asks Jack, Why do these people hate us? We didn't do anything to them. Jack say's, It's like this, It's one thing to tell A man he's free & he believes it. Then you come along & show him he's really not. That creates resentment. These guy's your having trouble with are trying to put up this front that they are tough guy's to try to gain respect. But in actuality they wish they could be like you. Your being yourself without fear. And that's creating resentment. Your best course of action is to go on ignoring them. If they do try to hurt you defending yourself, any way you can would be advisable. Bullies don't like to hit someone that hits back. I wish you luck your probably going to need it. It's not always easy but sometimes you have to stand your ground.:thumbsup:

PS. The big high truck is about overcompensating for having A small penis. :roflmao:

#5 OldDog1952, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016