1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accidentally Came Out...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by afraidofbeing, Oct 13, 2016.

1. afraidofbeing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, my friend had a post up on FB (let's call her "Kate" it's not their real name, btw) about what gender is, and what sexuality is. Someone was asking about what other genders/sexualities there are. Kate replied saying that there are many different genders and sexualities, then she came out as gender fluid. I commented about the same, and came out as well as gender fluid. What I forgot was, my older brother (let's call him "Pig") is friends with Kate on FB. About five minutes later, feeling proud of myself, my little brother (let's call him "Duck") charged into my room, making fun of me. I told him to screw off, and he did. I started crying and I'm still so afraid. Pig kicked in my door, making jokes about me. I did the same as I did to Duck. I'm so afraid of them bullying me now, and my parents finding out. My brothers are huge homophobes. I'm so afraid. I need help. I need someone to help me deal.

2. Lora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Take it easy. How old are your brothers? Are you and your parents in good loving relationship? Maybe this is the time to come out to your parents, grab the chance, if you think they're open minded and non judgmental.