1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puzzled as to friends orientation

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bicnot, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Bicnot

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi I'm a closet bi sexual and have a str8 friend who
    I am incredibly attracted to.

He let me massage his naked top half in 4 or 5 occasions
    In the past and let me fondle his naked bum and madtyrbate his semi erect penis one time, though he never came!

Each time he claims reluctance but lets me do it.

There is typically drink involved and nothing occurred until weekend gone for a good few months. Last week he said he would let me rim him to get it out of his system
    Then said no when sober. This week though he let me albeit for about a minute and clearly arousef with an efrect member under his pants when he pulled them up.

Nothing more was said and we nodded to sleep on the settee.

He is 21 and I 35, I am confused, thoughts?

2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think your str8 friend is a little less than straight. This is not the behavior of a totally straight guy.

It's not unusual for people who are curious about sexuality with their same gender to use alcohol as a way to experiment but have a "well, I was drunk" excuse to justify it to themselves and avoid the "Am I gay?" struggle. It's just another form of denial.

I don't know much about your sexuality other than you identify as bi, so I don't know how out you are, for example. I would recommend that you not continue with this type of behavior with your friend. If he's curious, he should explore that on his own, but it's the kind of thing that dooms friendships. If you think about it, where can this go? He continues exploring his sexuality with you (which might be good for you both) but then what? I could see many different scenarios:

1. He gets scared of his gay feelings and blames you for causing them.
    2. He realizes he might be gay and goes through his own struggle.
    3. He decides he doesn't like it and isn't gay, but you've now developed feelings for him.
    4. He develops feelings for you but won't come out of the closet, causing you to be closeted with him (this assumes you're out).

I'm sure there's more potential scenarios but you get the idea. The possibility that he could decide he's gay, and the two of you become boyfriends is certainly there, but it's a small possibility in my opinion. So, what's the end goal here? You might want to consider that as well.

By the way, is this the same guy you posted the same question about in July 2015 or is this another guy? Also, in September of 2016 you posted the same question but you said that you were 40 years old. I don't care either way, but the discrepancy is weird.

3. Bicnot

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey, I'm the say guy from July yes. Im not out n
    guess I'm just after gratification with someone I am
    Deeply attracted to.

Thanks for the guidance, what will be will be!