1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird and frustrating situation

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spot, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is another thread about my school life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I tolerated it for a little while but I feel like it's gone on for too long. It involves me and two other people, no one else. I'll just call them Person A and Person B :lol: I call Person A my 'boyfriend' jokingly because he has a crush on me and I have a crush on him, I only say that at home though. I know that he has said I 'obviously like him the most' while my two friends were having an argument over who I liked better out of them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't know how much he's told his group of friends though. We spend most of our school time just joking around and distracting each other in class and awkwardly flirting but it's never been established that we're dating. Though it is obvious to basically everyone, including us, that we like each other. Even though we're not dating, I feel like it's important that I commit to whatever relationship we have and not flirt with anyone else because it is a bit deeper than a friendship and I have to show that I'm interested in one person.

Person B is a guy who has a majorly creepy crush on me. He might've liked me before Person A but he's scary. I've only known him for one and a half years and not well, we don't see each other outside of school (unlike Person A) I don't even know that much about him. He's asked me randomly to kiss him, he's super paranoid that I have a real boyfriend (I've never joked about my crush around him either) and always talks about 'my boyfriend' even though I said I don't have one, I swear that he grabs my hand to try and get me to hold his like at least 3 times per week. He tried to guilt trip me into giving him my number because 'I'd hate him' otherwise but I still didn't give it to him. I'd actually appreciate it if he left me alone, he keeps asking me to introduce him to my parents as 'my boyfriend' :dry: He doesn't even know anything about me anyway. He thinks that being trans and gay is 'messed up'. He doesn't know how to react to my anxiety and depression and so just ignores it altogether. Person A has gender (seems to be just with expression, so far) and sexuality issues. He also has some anxiety and depression and didn't flip when he saw my self-harm scars, he knows how to deal with my mental health stuff. I don't even know why Person B likes me. He also apparently told Person A to stop talking to him and that they couldn't be friends anymore which is what's really messed up since Person A didn't have that many friends to begin with :/

I did try and tell B to stop touching me all the time and that I don't want a boyfriend. I'm 'focusing on my grades instead' which is a lie but I was trying to get rid of him. I was also supposed to confront him about breaking off contact with A but I totally forgot a day later :eusa_doh: They sorted it out themselves over the weekend apparently. They're not really great friends anymore though. I'll call B out if anything else happens. I don't really know what to do because he's being a jerk, to both of us. I feel like he thinks that if he interferes enough, I'll date him (and turn out perfectly normal) and A will just :***: off. I don't know if it's enough that I need to tell the school counselor. There is a problem with getting staff members involved because we're not supposed to have 'inappropriate relationships' (dating, flirting) at school so if I tell her, I get the feeling I'd be incriminating myself and A. I'm tempted to call it a Catch-22 but I'm not sure if that's the right term. I could also tell my mom, who I know would be mad at B and not at us about this. B and I used to be friends though and I feel bad for telling someone about what's going on. I don't want him to hate me but I want him to leave me alone. I don't know how to sort this out :help:

2. Smores

I think you should try and distance yourself from person B. Gradually is probably best. Like start by avoiding him at lunch then during passing periods. I know it's hard to distance yourself from people who you used to be close to.