1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls what is like to be kissed by your crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Shasta, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I been kissed by guys, but never felt anything. What is like to be kissed by your crush. For me it couldn't be just anyone I have to have feelings for them.

2. dublinz

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think it depends on what you want and what they are offering. I am madly, deeply in love with someone I thought was straight as an arrow. She wasn't and I guess decided I was going to be her first.

I thought it was because she loved me. I tend to have straight women feel that way about me after a while. I don't know why. So, I was expecting love and possibly a lifetime together (she is my best friend after all) and she was just wanting an answer.

We never talked about it. Should have. So, those kisses? Sucked. Someone I'm not over the moon for? Awesome kisses. Why? Because of communication and thus knowing, we are on the same page.

So, don't set yourself up for disappointment. Just because you're curious, doesn't mean you don't have an idea of what you want. Sounds with you needing to have feelings for them, that you kind of know what you want.

It's exciting, to be blunt.

3. Linkmaste

Like everything clicked together and made sense. That and it freaking rocked. Definitely made me go "yep. I like girls".

4. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a girl crush who kissed me on the cheek and I just felt so happy.