1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I date a drag queen

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ashanti, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Ashanti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey all,

On dating a drag queen, is it worth it or would there be to much drama /Jealousy etc
    With all those chasers wanting them.
    Also by drag queens being in the SCENE most of there lives will that affect them differently compared a gay guy who is not into the scene.
    I'm talking long term relationship here, not an open door either.
    I hear that drags r big time players and cheaters and are not relationship material

Your thoughts :slight_smile:

2. killswitch0029

Will there be drama: potentially. Will you get cheated on/played: potentially. Drama and cheating are probabilities in a relationship with any kind of person, not just with drag queens.

Would I personally? No. I see no appeal or have any interest in the drag scene at all and I feel not caring about a potential bf's passion/hobbies would just lead to a breakup eventually. So I guess if it's something you at least would be able to tolerate it dating one shouldn't be a deal breaker for you.

3. Ashanti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    OK cool,

This drag who i am seeing is into the scene but also into all the Sex scene as in overboard talking about dick size how many inches can you take etc.
    And a post on Facebook page with his friends post "Do you like my boyfriend" a muscle stud sitting on a bike and then his response was" not just like but love"
    Yet we are getting close to the more official jorney in a relationship (early stages)
    yet he still acts as though hes single
    He also called me straight acting and i responded "I am emotionally and physically attracted to men. I fall in love with men. I have sex with men. That seems pretty 'gay-acting' to me."
    And hes the queen acting on stage etc

Also this queen is a very emotional person and can cry at the flick of a switch.

Do i continue pursuing and make it official or run for the hills...

4. robclem21

I can't really tell if your asking this because youre looking for reassurance cause you think its a terrible idea to get involved with someone who is so promiscuous (this isn't about drag, its about the fact that he likes to flaunt his sexuality). If you are, then maybe you already know its a bad idea and you don't really need our opinion?

If you are looking for us to say its okay because he's a drag queen, then of course its okay. Everyone has their own preferences and styles.

So, I'm not entirely sure why you are asking us whether you should date him or not. This is a decision that is really up to you.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure why not.

6. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ashanti,

Can you describe what you like about him? What is it that makes you want to date him?