1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair Salon

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sparkles123, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Sparkles123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I'm hoping that I'm posting this in the right forum, anyways. So I am not trans, but my wife is (MTF) so I'm posting on here in an attempt to help her.
    She is in need of a haircut and although she's out to pretty much everyone we know, she's not ready to go full time girl yet. When she goes to school she still goes in "guy mode" so understandably she doesn't want a full on super girly haircut, but she does want something more androgynous. We're in Arizona and are trying to find a hair salon that can give the kind of haircut she wants and I'm not having any luck looking online. If anyone can point us in the direction of a hair salon that is LGBT friendly near Gilbert, AZ it would be much appreciated.
    Thank you!

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about something like this, pretty common for guys and girls to wear similar styles to this. An it does work for both looks. I have a friend with this cut that is a businessman at work and, a Queen when he goes out with this haircut. Style it a bit differently and, it works perfectly for both male and female.

[​IMG]

3. Sparkles123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like the hairstyle, I'll definitely show it to her, I know she's wanting something that keeps it longer looking all around, but this is an option. Thanks.