1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing tips please!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questions4ever, Nov 9, 2016.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really need some help I'm probably going to have my first kiss in a couple days. Please help I need well- described basics, techniques, tips, anything. Also how do you go from a kiss to making out?

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Start slow. A gentle peck on the lips. Then hold the person tighter. Tilt your head either to the left or to the right, peck on the lips again. Then another, and another, the time between the kisses less each time. Then press your lips to theirs, and slowly, slightly start opening your mouth. If they want to make out with you, they should follow your lead. Then meet their tongue half-way and just follow their lead with regards to speed, etc. If they're inexperienced too, then just do what feels most comfortable to you. Soft, gentle wiggling motions usually work best. Please don't try to lick the back of their throat. There's nothing worse than having someone shove their whole tongue into your mouth. Oh, and also remember to swallow your spit regularly during the make-out session. Just a split-second pause to swallow then continue. And to make the kiss even more special, place your one hand (or both, doesn't matter) in their neck. Best feeling ever!

Hope this helps, happy kissing!!! :kiss:

3. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion it's good to start slow, as the previous person wrote. As the kissing becomes deeper, I close my eyes. Generally, as the mouth opens the eyes close. To me this is to give each person the space (i.e. privacy) to experience the kiss fully, without the distraction of seeing or the outside world, or the judgment of their partner.

The best part about kissing and making out is that the mouth is quite sensitive, and it will be very intimate. Overall, I would a) be yourself and let what you do be spontaneous, b) take it slowly so that you are mirroring the level of intimacy of the other person and c) enjoy it - be fully present, in the moment!