1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want someone.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sen1234, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just want someone who cares for me as much as I am willing to care for them. I want someone who waits up for my txt messages, who thinks about me out of the blew, who wants to spend time with me.

2. Really

You will. :slight_smile:

Does anyone particular appeal to you right now?

3. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes. I have been messaging this girl that attends the same college as me. We haven't met in person, but I could really see something forming with her. I'm just nervous that since it will be my first relationship with a member of the same sex that I will freak out and self sabotage.

4. Ryler

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm sure many people have felt the same nervousness as you are about their first relationship, but it should also be an exciting moment for you that you're in it with somebody that you really like. Just be yourself in a relationship and the pieces will come together. Don't rush into anything that you feel you're not ready for.

I dated but have never been in a relationship before. As much as I want somebody, I didn't want to rush into anything that I knew wasn't going to turn out well, even though I liked one of the guy I dated. If I was to be in a relationship, I'm in it for the long haul and not looking for something short.

Be patient and the right person will come your way. It might just be that girl you've been messaging. :slight_smile:

5. June Cleaver

I know it seems like it will never happen, be patient and definitely do not rush into a relationship with the first girl you date. IT is better to let a relationship start as friends. Get to know her before taking the it to relationship status. Most importantly be the unvarnished you always. Good luck, June

6. zkdorko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what you mean. It's hard, but you'll find someone. It sucks being lonely sometimes :/