1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First date idea HELP!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by R M, Nov 15, 2016.

1. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so me and my friends are going on a double date and im bringin this guy i met. We were originally planning on going to the cinema but that was too expensive. I need a fun activity for 4 people to do on a afternoon. Any ideas?? please help!!!:bang:

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any number of activities might work. Board games are a great, inexpensive option. Which game depends on the interests of the group but, something interactive and funny, like pictionary or charades is a good bet.

If at least two of you like cooking, maybe an Iron Chef or Chopped where the two that don't cook choose the ingredients and, everyone chips in a few dollars to get them. Fun, a bit of competition and you all get dinner.

If you all enjoy outdoor activities, a trip to the lake or river, a bonfire and, food to roast on the fire is always fun.

A drag makeup party can be fun if everyone either wants to be made up or wants to do the makeup on others.

3. Guff

Given you said a movie in theaters is to expensive maybe you could watch a DVD someone already has or pool your money to rent something at someones house.
    If you really want to like "get out of the house" you could go to a park and hike or play some sorta physical activity. Though it's getting cold out, (At least where I am) so that might not work..
    most all "nice" restaurants are gonna cost you just as much as a film so maybe you could go to a Mcdonald's or some other low budget fast food restaurant. Even though it's "cheap" the food really isn't that bad.
    My dad actually proposed to my mother in a Wendy's. And it wasn't even all a Wendy's it was part Wendy's and part gas station. LOL And he proposed with a 50 cent ring he got from a gum ball machine. From the gas station half LOL My mom said yes.
    So I mean if a gas station Wendy's was romantic enough for a proposal certainly any fast food restaurant would make do for a double date

4. killswitch0029

Hiking is always a good idea for a first date. Gets the endorphins pumping, helps you get in shape, and it's a great reason to bond with other people.

5. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all