1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans and androphobia?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Blender, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Blender

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got a psych assessment earlier this year and finally got the interpretation or whatever they call the results back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ They suggested that:

1. I have severe gender dysphoria and should be notified of this to potentially explore the matter (Except I was already transitioning during the time of the assessment. Hmmmmmmmm.....)

2. I have mild androphobia.

I mean it seems to make sense; apparently I expressed a lot more anxiety and did tasks with less accuracy and far less efficiency when part of the test was conducted by a male, and I didn't even know that I've been doing things like crossing roads to avoids crossing paths with men. They said it could likely be a result of past abuses, but to be honest I got about equally abused between the genders in younger years. The men were more physical, the women were more psychological. Hard to tell which hurt more. I'm not sure I know what to make of having this phobia... :/