1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anywhere to get a dildo, lube etc.?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CurdledMilk, Nov 16, 2016.

1. CurdledMilk

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi,
    I have lately really been wanting some stimulation in my anal department, the trouble though is that my fingers are all too short to do a job well. I've been thinking about getting a dildo, with some lube or condoms to make it slide in easier. Note, I am 16 and living at home, not out at all so I have to be very careful about this, also the only sex shops in the UK don't accept minors inside or to purchase anything. I am thinking Amazon but at the same time I don't want mum questioning me about the brown cardboard package for me which is long and thin. I have no other choice as I feel vegetables or a screwdriver would be much too risky (I know how an anus seems to absorb anything for whatever reason- proof of it actually being a two way part to the body? :wink: )

Anyway, mustn't prattle on too much.

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Order online or get an adult to get them for you. Other than what little for lube is at mas merchandisers or pharmacies, that's about all there is.

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    DAFriend is right. That is about the only solution I can think of too since you are underage. Order online would probably be your best route to go if your parents are not the type that opens your mail or like DAFriend mentioned..get an adult to get them for you if possible.

4. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can have Amazon ship to General Delivery to your nearest post office. Post Offices are required to hold packages for 30 days. You just show up, present ID, and pick up your package. The key would be that you are able to order from Amazon. Do you have access to a payment method that your parent's won't see that you could use on Amazon? The shipping is easy, but can you pay for it?

5. CurdledMilk

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I can pay for it easily as I have a debit card which my mum has absolutely no access to whatsoever, so I am all good on that front, plus Amazon leaves no clue of what you have bought on the site on a bank statement. Thankfully my nearest post office is actually next to my house, which is good.

6. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would check with the postal employees next door and specifically ask them how to put in the address form so it arrives general delivery. I'm not sure if some postal code needs to be put in there, but it should be no problem. People who live on the road, like truckers or RV people often do this general delivery thing.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

7. CurdledMilk

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whoops, I forgot - just need to wait for my bursary for this month to come through! I've only got two quid for a week *facepalm*

8. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In a lot of areas, Amazon has AmazonLockers (often in places like Walgreens, 7-11, larger college student centers). You order and your order is delivered to a Locker a day later, they tell you which locker and give you a code to pick up your order. That might be the simplest if there's one in your area.

Otherwise, the General Delivery idea works too, but this time of year, the post office might take some time to locate your package.

9. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! Lots of lube, slow and steady, wash after each use, and lock your door!

Happy exploring! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

10. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! Lots of lube, slow and steady, wash after each use, and lock your door!

Happy exploring! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

#10 I'm gay, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016