1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worrying a lot and need some advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Nordland, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I kissed my friend, he's bi, and someone in our year at school overheard him mentioning it to me. They immediately told their friends and it's spread. I'm getting a lot of shit for it, I'm in an all boys school, it's going to be expected.

It gets to me a little, not that it's majorly upsetting but how ignorant and unjust it is. Tbh I just want it all to blow over, should I just deny it or just accept it and not do anything, or maybe do something else? Any advice?

2. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    It depends if you and your friend are okay with it to let everything blow, let everyone now and stuff.

Also, quick question, what was the kiss ? There are a lot of kisses and I don't want to be misled ^^

Was it a love kiss, some bro kiss, exstatic kiss ? It would change a lot depending on the situation.

Also, what is the relationship you are in ? Love, bros, simple friends...

3. Cooper18

Cooper18 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is ignorant and unjust.

They just have nothing better to do. They have their own issues.

I say it might be good to talk it over with the boy you kissed - if you decide to deny it or something, it might really hurt him. I think check with him first, and also it would just be good to talk over the whole thing with him...

I'm really sorry you are having to deal with that. It happens though - it's OK.

Take care! :slight_smile:

4. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would not deny it, just act like its no big deal and you don't understand why people are making a big deal about it. If you don't react the way these people want they will lose interest.