1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No one will date me...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by klix, Nov 19, 2016.

1. klix

I came out to everyone a little over a year ago on facebook after a gradual process of coming out the previous year.

Being 28 and never having kissed a guy, let alone had sex, I was really overwhelmed with the idea of dating, but slowly over the course of the last year I've overcome those things.

The problem I've not got is that I really want to explore a relationship and I can't find anyone.

From ******, ******, ******, *******, etc... I've tried them all and I occasionally find a guy who wants sex, but never have I found someone who wants to date. Thats before things like attraction, and how we get along.

There was one guy but he lives hundreds of miles away, we really like each other, but he's messed me about and hurt me, and the long distance thing isn't going to work.

I guess what I am asking is, why in the capital city of the UK am I not able to find one guy who will even reply to a simple Hello?

I'm not ugly, and while I am overweight, I know there are guys who that doesn't matter to.

What am I doing wrong?