1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suicidal trigger warning

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by broken911, Nov 21, 2016.

1. broken911

im so alone. i have no one to talk to at the moment. im just tired and have been going into this downward spiral. thinking about suicide. i wonder whats the point of life if im alone? i just need someone to talk to. im tired of life and being a failure and a waste of space. i havent accomplished anything its like life shits on me constantly

2. Guff

I was there two. I felt so suicical I actually attempted suicide. 4 times. Was put into a mental behavior hospital twice.

I know it's like you've promised yourself you're gonna kill yourself. You don't want to continue life. You're just lonely...

If you're TRULY feeling suicidal you should call a suicide prevention hot line.
    If you're just feeling extremely down and lonely and want a friend who understands you can PM me or send me a wall message. I'm always willing to chat.

I know you're alone.. I am too. But is being alone a valid reason to kill oneself? No. Times change and so do lifes, yours sucks right now. It must, if it didn't you wouldn't feel this way. But it WILL change. Life has to change. It's going to change, and I really hope that you're there to see it.

3. broken911

TY.i sent you a wall message because idk why i cant send private messages?!

4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't ever think for a moment that you may not matter, because you do. I know it's a rough spot to be in, though it's important to keep your head up. the change that you wish to see, can only be made by your hands.

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The fact that you created this thread and decided to reach out for support is a good sign. You will always have people to talk to here because you are part of our community and we care about you. Your feelings do matter (you matter), so talk to us whenever you feel upset or low. It's your silence and bottling things up that will make the despair and suicidal thoughts so much worse.

When you feel isolated and alone it's always so much more difficult to cope and see a reason to go on. At times, being alone can make you feel like a failure, but there is hope and purpose in life, if only you can find it. Sometimes you need help to find it and that's where we might be able to help.

When everyday is a battle you just need to find people who will listen and take you seriously and I can assure you that we do. I do.

If you need someone to talk to privately, you are welcome to send me a private message. All members are able to PM the staff team.

6. anthracite

anthracite Guest

You can also post on my page. I've had this too.

You know, being alone is shitty sometimes, but the right people enter your life when you don't expect it. Killing yourself will end this opportunity. And there is also a lot of fun to have alone. Look at all these people with their large circles of "friends". They can't check out new places without asking everyone for permission and company. And you don't need to care about anyone. Coffee in the city? Go for it. Concert of an unknown band? Go for it. That shop you secretly want to go? Go there, it's no one there to damage your reputation.