1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Archie H 18, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Archie H 18

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    okay so I'm a closeted gay guy, I like to go the gym regularly . I don't go to pick up guys and tend to keep focused and wear headphones . But last year I noticed a good looking guy who I wasn't really attracted to first . I remember thinking I think he's gay but didn't feel anything. But I got the feeling he was glancing at me a lot. But one day I turned around and he was starring at me intensely . Then I would notice he would glance then quickly turn away, almost like spin in the opposite direction. After about 1 month I started to feel attracted to him and couldn't help but glance occasionally when he wasn't looking . I was very careful only to look if I was looking in that direction anyway and not look creepy. In my mind I thought no way does he like me he's to good looking etc so I just used to admire from a distance. I got the feeling he was too but couldn't be sure. Then one day we walked past each other and stopped in our tracks and stared at each other for about 8 seconds which is looong. Then after he like scanned my body up and down.

After this happened I noticed he would always be near me like follows me but never says hello. We just ignore each other , but I swear when he walks in he guarantees train by a machine either next to me or as close as can be. It seems he has my routine memorised and knows what time to turn up. If we up close he will pretend I don't exist and put his head down . But from a distance he always starring. I broke the ice once and nodded as I walked past and he looked really nervous like blushing and sweating and this was outside. He nervously nodded back. Then the following me around and ignoring me thing continued . I said hello again and this time smiled, and I got a big beaming smile back, so at least I made some progress. But now when he comes near me it's so awkward he dies say hi but looks away really quickly and continues to stare from afar etc. The thing is I'm a muscular guy who doesn't look gay, he is actually bigger than me but looks more feminine . But is it possible I've got it wrong and when he stares he's sizing me up in a insecure straight way? Is it possible when we had that stare down he thought it was a challenge and he's straight? If that's the case and he has the balls to stand and stare me down why does he look nervous at other times and follow me? I dunno what to do I want someone to say whether they think all the things and stares he does is attraction cuz then il speak to him. He also stares from really far away too. And okay maybe he was checking me out in a straight way but it was eye contact followed by looking at my body then walking away. What do you guys think please help.

2. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just keep saying hi to him and make conversation with him how ever you can and talk to him about loads of different thing. Surely he's bound to open up a bit, then you can try and figure out what his intentions are.