1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jmiller85, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I have seen this girl in real life and I really like her but we have never spoke. We followed each other on instagram and talked on there. Then we added each other on snapchat and weve been talking on there the last few days. Ive never had a serious crush on anyone before so this is uncharted territory for me. We both have a lot in common, we both love sports and we go to the same college. Im running out of things to talk about with her though? How do I keep her interested in me, Ive never been on a date, and never crushed on someone like this before. I dont know what to do, I really like this girl but Im also scared to death. Its even more awkward because she is taller than me lol. Im kinda shocked that a girl this pretty would even talk to me. Im like a 2 and shes like a 8 or 9 haha. How do I know if she is actually interested in me or just talking to me just to talk?

OMG so many questions, I dont know what to do. :bang::bang::bang:

2. B a r e f o o t

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ask her on a casual date but don't call it that. Go for coffee or to a restaurant like you might with any friend. Start slow, do that for a while and form a habit of it. Then step it up. Go to a movie, that's more intimate. Remember that the movie you choose helps set the mood. Use that; at first to make it seem casual and later choose movies that will make it feel romantic. Let things happen naturally if they will, on their own time and don't back away if they begin to go forward just because you doubt. Use your senses and watch her body language and tone and what she says. Look for subtle things. Trust and follow your instincts. We're all born with them. They become better tuned with practice. It's not that hard.