1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just trying to be friends....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Qwertuvle, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Qwertuvle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So a few months ago, I went on a date with this trans-girl. Both of us are socially awkward, and as a result we never went on a second date.

Now we weren't besties or anything like that beforehand, but since it happened we've barely even spoken to each other. Hell, today she said just one sentence to me, and it's still more conversation than there has been for weeks.

I just don't want to completely lose contact with someone as great as she is...

Any advice?

2. B a r e f o o t

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Possibly. You could talk with her about the social awkwardness and what you think caused you both to stop talking and dating. Just be totally honest and open and be yourself and start a conversation with her. If you completely level with her about it, that might make her comfortable about being open with you about it also. That could be the start of getting things going again. Let her know how you feel, that you don't want it to end. be very open and honest but don't pressure her. If you think she may turn you away before you have a chance to explain, try email or a note, but only if you feel you must, because that is not the right way to do it. Only do that if you think she may turn you away because she doesn't understand where you're coming from before you have a chance to explain things. I wish you well.

3. nickr

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ive been in that situation before /; I would just try a note