1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bromance or more?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rojj2005, Dec 4, 2016.

1. rojj2005

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Im confused, Im a 30 year old male, define myself as bi (obvious attraction to males and females), currently have a serious relationship with a girl for some years. A few months ago a new guy (24 year old) came to the office as a new addition (lets call hime Pete). Immediately I was attracted to him, he is really cute and we hit if off quite quick. He started working under my guidance and looked to me for advice regularly and the usual small talk. I few weeks ago, I was offered a new job in a different company and started to hand over all my work to this Pete and as a result spend more time together, talked more etc. So far nothing sexual, at least he has not manifested anything. I sometimes get the feeling he stares at me or catch him off guard looking at me but it just might be my paranoid self trying to justify my feelings for him... I should mention he has a girlfriend too, they have been dating for several years too.

Anyway, during the last days I was at the office we spent alot of time working together, I would usually go to his office and just hang around with him talking some work stuff and off work topics. The last days we have been texting alot, usually I initiate conversation but he responds, asks follow up or new questions too in order to keep the conversation flowing. Its not an immediate response, sometimes hell take a few minutes or an hour to respond but he always does and truthfully I dont text like these with any of my other friends. We talk about common interests such as sports, movies, he asks what movies I like, we wish each other a good day at work and similar stuff. So far I have tried to lightly insinuate attraction to males but I get no feedback from him.

Anyway, dont want to bore anyone else any more I just want to know if anyone has been in a similar situation, I really like him and would like for something more than friendship to develop. Im afraid if I get too drunk one day I will text something inappropriate such as a nude pic or comment.

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey rojj2005,

If you are in a serious (presumably committed) relationship with your gf, why are you even considering cheating with this younger guy?