1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Struggling to Reach Out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yellowdaisies, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Yellowdaisies

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've known something was up with me for a long time now. It's just taking me a while to figure out what that is. That's because it's probably multiple problems I'm dealing with. I know I'm bi-gender and bi-sexual but it seems that there's a lot more troubling me than that. I'm very indecisive and can't seem to figure out what I want most of the time. I also am not very good at making friends. I just can't relate to other people and overindulge in daydreams and fantasies to keep loneliness at bay.

I've lost all motivation and can't seem to get anything done because something is itching at me constantly. I really want to reach out (and need to)but because I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't. It's also always a challenge to talk about my problems because (*gasp* another problem) I have a stutter and find it very difficult to form a coherent story when explaining. ugh...

2. wonderingabout

I am glad that you want to reach out and know that you need to , why don't you try to do it over email or in some form of writing so your stutter doesn't interfere , just explain to whoever it may be why you are choosing to do it this way. Some councillors/therapists now offer e councilling or councilling by text.. maybe you can start by posting on here and getting some feedback

Take care