1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad day

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by nightowl88, Dec 8, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry if this is annoying I just really need to rant about my day. I have just had such a long day. I started the day by over sleeping and having 5 minutes to get ready for school. I then completely forgot to bring half the things I needed for school. I found out yesterday that I have a dentist appointment today and I missed half of my global class which I have a HUGE test in next month and can't afford to miss any class. I also learned that I have to miss a day of school next week which I can't really do because I have a lot of work and then our choir concert is the 20th of December and no one has learned any of their music. Then in theater today we have a project due tomorrow and we were rehearsing and this kid decided to replace all his lines with swear words and then decide to tell st me because I approached him in front of all his friends about how he can't mess around with our script because he didn't bother to right any of it. Then another girl in my group is best friends with the teacher and thought she was privileged and could boss us around instead of work on the script and she's probably not going to get any points docked. Then in gym today I forgot to grab my good sports bra so I had to play in one where my chest is almost falling else or wear my binder and not be able to play properly. Then the girl I like was upset all day because her boyfriend has been flirting with another girl and then threatening to kill himself when she tried to talk to him about it and she deserves so much better then him. And I got home to find out that my dad decided he needed to clean my room while I was gone so I spent an hour reorganizing my things and plugging stuff back in that he moved and then he criticized my room for being filthy before he cleaned it when there was a couple rolled up posters and 2 jackets on the floor. It doesn't help my day that I have been extremely hormonal all week and I think my period is coming and then yesterday I ended up having a 14 hour day without time to take off my binder so my chest has hurt all day today. I have been feeling a lot of dysphoria as well so I have just had a really long week and then today was just horrible. The only interesting thing to happen today was I learned I had a geographic tongue.

2. Guff

I'm so sorry about how awful your day has been. But you've made it through every single day before now and you'll get through this 1. I know lifes stressful af but just try to calm down.... The Dentist is trying to help you be healthy. Your dad was trying to clean for you some. You still have plenty of time before that test. You're gym class may have sucked, but it's over and you won't make the same mistake again. I'm sorry so much went wrong though!