1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do i always obsesse with strangers?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Dec 16, 2016.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey,

I have found out that I always have crushes/obssese over complete strangers and that its like I am addicted to this "obsession feeling". I have realized that this is specifically the case at work, I have always worked in big organizations and I fall for girls I don't work with and rarely see around. It is incredibily frustrating because although sometimes I feel something goes both ways its very difficult to read and chances are these girls are straight/don't even know I exist...

I don't know why this keeps happening, I have never had a relationship and I am very tired...im only out to my mum and I am sick of only bringing in the attention from guys...anyway a big vent here sorry!

2. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    Omg I thought I was the only one it takes one suspicious stare from a random cute guy that it would make me completely crush over him LOL or even if I am not aware of the persons name or the persons qualities I still break myself into pieces for the person ._. your not alone I actually wish to know how to calm myself down as well its really annoying and I know that crushing over a stranger wont get me anywhere even if it did I am aware that the relationship would go no where because well.. I barely know the persons intentions and personality although I'm aware of all of these things my desperate side always controls me in this situation it really sucks!

3. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hey good to know then that im not alone on this one :slight_smile: my therapist keeps going on that I have crushes on straight girls/strangers because I don't accept my sexuality and, as a result, I set myself for failure..but I find it difficult to believe...my crushes are so intense that if I saw a chance of being with them I am convinced I would do anything...anyway...who knows!