1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't get over this

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dawson270500, Dec 22, 2016.

1. dawson270500

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    About a week or 2 ago some guy in a red van drove past me and my boyfriend and shouted "faggots" at us, its really got to me and I don't know why. My boyfriend cried over it when we went to his house, and I don't know what to do, though he seems to of got over it now.

2. Asking

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ah. That's awful. I definitely can't give much input there, but I hope it wears off of you peeps and that guy burns in hell. Extreme, I know, but fun to say. People like that are horrible.

3. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry, I know it sucks to be harassed or teased, but let it go in one ear and out the other. That guy doesn't know you, his opinion shouldn't matter. The best revenge to the people like that is to not care. If you do care, talk to someone you trust, but never show the one harassing you that you care.

4. killswitch0029

I second this. People spout shit like that because they want to elicit some kind of reaction from you.