1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Time (too anxious and feeling low)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by faceup, Dec 27, 2016.

1. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello eveyone, I am having a hard time, I moved to a other country and I do not have friends I am feeling lonely, also I am having some anxious or panick attacks and I am thinking about, if I do not stay here (immigrate) I will kill myself, I do not want to go back to my country, I am happy here the job that I have is not the one I want to spend my whole life but I like.

But sometimes I still have this thoughts, and I have no friends here to talk about it !

Today I am feeling sad, lonely and keep thinking if I took the right descision !

I am 33 years and I "quit" my work and career to try to chase this dream that I have !

It is just hard have no one to talk !!

2. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No one said it was going to be easy to follow your dreams, it doesn't mean that it's impossible. As long as you believe in yourself, and be really consistent about it, you'll definitely go far. I know from the hardships that I went through,when I wanted to become a stage hand, and it definitely changed me for the better. I actually became a better person because of it.
    I can definitely relate to being anxious and debating whether or not I made the right move. I looked at it this way, that in order to become the person that I wanted to be and how I wanted to live my life, I needed the experience that came along with it, whether it was good or bad, but I know, I'll get through it. And I'll progress.You should definitely try to see it from a different perspective.
    It's hard when you're in a completely new environment, when you don't know who to trust or what to do, or how the community really operates, and that's totally fine. Its normal to feel that way when you first move to a new country. It's going to feel different. I can definitely say you can try to look up a group that share the same hobbies as you, whether it's exercising, reading, musical, or even sports. As long as you feel safe and comfortable, you should be fine.
    You'll have this community here to talk to, and that's a start. Keep your head up, and you'll definitely do fine.

3. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Bolt35 thx so much for your reply, somedays we are feeling pretty down and I only see the "Dark Side".

You are right is not easy to follow our dreams and I can definitely say that what I am doing is changing my whole life to a better person.

I need start to make more friends, but this take some time !!

THANKS SO MUCH !!!