1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's nearly 2am and I'm lonely

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by softlyflowering, Jan 5, 2017.

1. softlyflowering

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't even know why I just feel sad n I want to be cuddled
    I've been texting my nonbinary friend who relates to a lot of the emotional things I've been through lately cause they usually can help me handle it but they already went to sleep and i need hugs
    and i kinda want to rant about the nb friend cause i have sort of a crush on them
    anyone have advice/an open ear?

2. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (*hug*)
    I'm here, rant away.

3. softlyflowering

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well thanks
    I've slept since then so I'm feeling less lonely but I could go on for days about how adorable and amazing J is
    I'm amazed by how much we have in common. We're both into the arts (we go to the local arts school) specifically drawing/visual art, singing and clarinet and we both practically grew up watching star wars, and we've both never had a first kiss
    on the other hand
    differences
    their parents are awful (mine are accepting, just clueless) and I really wish I could protect them from their mom being a crazy bigot who doesn't think depression exists
    They're obsessed with hockey; it's adorable
    and they have freckles which just makes me go !!!!! and a dimple in one cheek that's actually a scar from running into a table at four years old

4. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    You must know that we're here for you, there'll always be someone who will listen to you.

I know how you feel about wanting to be in a relationship. But when you feel better, try thinking about yourself, what you love doing alone. It truly helps.

I also suggest you to try to talk about it with your friend, if you think you are close enough. Talk about your crush with him, and how you want to be hugged. I'm sure he'll help you.

May you feel better (*hug*)

5. softlyflowering

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've considered talking to them about the idea of us being in a qpr because we're both aro-spec and already close friends but i can't find the courage to say anything to them. It's mostly alright though because my attraction to them is primarily platonic anyway and only sometimes feels kind of like romantic attraction and honestly I don't think I can really tell the difference between platonic and romantic attraction anyway.