1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A (not so) forbidden love, bare-knuckle fights and a kiss on the cheek for NYE.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ricketyrackety, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ricketyrackety

Hey guys, sorry for going all-in with the title, but it describes the whole think quite well and I didn't know what else to write. :grin: I kinda need other peoples opinions on something that's been bugging me for a while. In advance: I'm sorry the whole thing might sound so silly, but it's kinda driving me crazy.

There's this guy I work with, different company, but we kinda work together sometimes because of the field we work in. We met in the office, got along really well pretty fast and after just a few weeks we went on vacation together with some friends. Our friendship is getting better and better I think, we really like hanging out, going to clubs and stuff, but now I'm not sure if there might be more going on.

I'm bisexual and even though I haven't told him directly, I would be surprised if he didn't know. Everybody at the company he works at knows, we're all making jokes about me hooking up with guys and girls, I even told some stories involving guys. So, I guess he figured it out by now.

The thing is, sometimes I feel like he might be interested in me. I often catch him staring at me when I'm talking with other people (he looks away when I look back at him), he likes to share the bed when he sleeps at my place after a night out, sometime he acts a little bit feminin, and we are always bickering the hell out of each other. And that's the weirdest thing. I've never had that with another person. We're constantly making fun of each other when we're talking, when we get together (especially after a few beer) we're pushing each other, trying to make the other trip, we're fighting and stuff. The thing is, I think we're just doing it for the physical contact. Just to touch each other.

A few weeks ago we were out with a big group of people and everybody saw us "fighting". It was so weird, we were constantly together doing our stupid game and after a while nearly everybody was like "can you guys please just kiss? this is getting ridiculous". We were laughing, but to me it felt like everybody else saw something we just don't dare(?) to see.

There's more, for example we had a crazy night out once and I texted him something like "man, that was insance. love you bro, glad we met" and he replied "love you too. and yeah, you're right, I'm really happy about that".

Man, sorry guys, typing all this out makes it sound so silly to me. I really like this guy, but I'm so nervous when I think about making the next move. He's crazy good looking, everybody likes him, some people say he can get all girls, but I've never seen him with a girl and he never talks about any. He jokes more about gay stuff, than anything else.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this post, I guess I would just love hear some opinions what other people think when I tell this little story, or maybe I just need someone to slap me in the face and shout 'go get him!' - or, well, tell me I'm stupid for thinking about all this wrong. :grin:

Anyway, thanks for reading. Even typing this out felt good. :slight_smile:

2. softlyflowering

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Go get the guy! Sounds like he's into you, so go for it!!

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey ricketyrackety,

It sounds like the two of you have a solid friendship. I notice that you seem to dance around the issue, however. You talk about whether or not he's interested in you, but you don't actually say that you are interested in having a relationship with him. The most you said was that "he's crazy good looking." How do you really feel about him? Are YOU really interested in him?

If you are interested in him, why not just work up the nerve to ask him straight-up? That's about the only way you will ever find out if he returns your feelings.

Just some thoughts.:slight_smile:

4. ricketyrackety

I'll try to, hope to see him next week. :slight_smile: Thanks bro :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 8th Jan 2017 at 02:54 AM ----------

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am. I don't fall for people that often to be honest, but this dude is just just so nice. We hit off in so many different ways, it feels so, so good. I love spending time with him. I'm not even "planning" for more, but I'd love to see where it goes or can go. :slight_smile:

Thanks dude!