1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life sucks , I just wish it was over ;(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ramlethal, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Another year of living with body that I can't change at all. I wish I could rid myself of all these masculine features. I could never transition around my family.

I don't have anyway of succeeding at life , I am terrible at everything. ;(

I wonder if I should even bother with living. School and working a job hasn't been successful attempts. If either is impossible then why keep moving forward. I am just tired of everything.

2. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please don't talk like this. You're scaring me! Your life is beautiful, love. Not everyone will be supportive, but if they're not, then screw them! You deserve to be who you want to be. Not who society wants you to be. Sushi rolls, not gender roles, mt friend.

3. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    please don't give up...I've had some real dark times in my life where I've had those thought but all you can do is try to succeed at what ever it is your doing to make a better life for yourself. The harder you work at something the easier life becomes, life is beautiful and we all need to love ourselves. Life is hard, but if we didn't experience bad times than the good times wouldn't seem as special. Don't give up...if you ever want to talk to someone feel free to message me

4. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    and there is ALWAYS a way of succeeding at life, you just have to find your niche, work hard, and learn from your mistakes. Please trust me, these feelings of sorrow and despair will pass. All you have to do is hold out long enough for one good thing and then run with it. What kind of work do you do and what are you going to school for?

5. Embi

Embi Guest

I'm cis and therefore can't relate to not feeling at home in my own body. However, I do know what it's like when you think there's no way things are going to get better and you don't want to live anymore.

The thing is: even if life seems unbearable now, you can't predict the future. And future-you might be a very happy person.
    You don't have to keep in contact with your family if they won't accept you. If you aren't an adult/financially stable yet, then hold on because you will be! Friends and partners can be like family as well and keep you sane during difficult times. And luckily you can find them online in case people around you aren't very understanding.
    Failure is (sadly) part of life. Even if you feel like you've failed at everything, there will always be something you're good at and you will succeed in as long as you keep trying.

Of course giving up seems easy and maybe it is, but just think about how happy you could be one day. Don't you want to give yourself a chance to achieve happiness? The key is to keep fighting until things get better. Don't give up now, there's nobody like you in the world and there never will be (*hug*)

6. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    DON'T talk about not wanting to live. DON'T dwell on the past, DON'T look too far into the future, LIVE for today. Some days you will just make it through but you have to take small steps. I have failed at school also but now I know that I could never been successful at that time in my life with the Major Depression I carried around. Life is becoming better for me but it has been a dam hard road and it will get better for you too!