1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I keeping falling for gay men

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Frenzy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Frenzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi im a girl and i always seem to fall in love with gay guys i am attracted to girls to has this every happaned to someone? Could it mean im just gay?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I heard that a lot of straight women like gay men because they feel so much more comfortable with them in friendships. Less male aggression and coercion from them since they aren't actually interested. They make these women feel like equals (unless they are one of the misogynistic ones).

It depends. Maybe you like them cause they won't like you back.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why wouldn't you? We're pretty awesome. :slight_smile:

You state you're a girl, but your profile states "male". I'll assume you were correct in the post, and go from there.

It's not clear necessarily why you might be falling for gay men. There may be something about gay men - other than their lack of sexual interest - that you find appealing. Maybe you like gay guys who dress really well, or are rather flamboyant and fun, for instance. Or perhaps it's a safety measure. Since you know nothing will come of the crush, you can "safely" feel it without worrying about what comes after. Tough to say without knowing more.

Lex

#3 Lexington, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In other words...you are saying that you are attracted to girls but have a tendency to fall for gay guys right???...well..if this is the case...I can say that this has always been my issue with building friendships with women such like yourself. Everytime I thought we had a great friendship...needless to say...they all tend to have developed deep feelings for me and with that being said...they would go out of their way and behind my back to sabotage any potential relationship that I would have with another male. Eventually...the friendship would end and these women would have attitudes at me as if I've done something to them as opposed to their actions and behavior towards me...A GAY MAN!!!! Nonetheless...I become very cautious when gay women and straight women who are aware of my sexual identity tend to ignore that and take the friendship to another level that I do not want. Therefore, I can't explain it or give you a explanation to appease you but I just decided to respond because I began to think back to my experiences that were very much similar to what your initial post.

5. Frenzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

Woops better change that im actually a girl!