1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My free time has dropped a little bit, trying to make the most of what i still have

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by redonkulous, Jan 14, 2017.

1. redonkulous

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Long story short, just over a year ago, I basically hit rock bottom with my depression and anxiety (I quit my job and started going back to college but with only 1 class that semester). Because of that, I had a lot of free time and got to do a lot of the things I like to do. Now, I finally got a job and I'm going to college 3 days a week. My life is pretty much back on track but now I miss having as much free time as I used to. I realize that I probably have more free time than a lot of people, but I'm still feeling like I don't have enough time to do all the things I want to do.

That's where you come in. Any suggestions on how to budget free time or even scheduling things would be nice.

2. Silver Sparrow

Re: My free time has dropped a little bit, trying to make the most of what i still ha

Hi redonkulous!
    There are a bunch of theories about how to divide up your free time. Time is a finite resource, and I think a lot of people wish that they had more time.
    One suggestion I would make to get started is to think about what the things you want and need to do are. Then you can look at how much time you have, and how much you want to allocate to each activity or habit.