1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure where to post this but I need advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Wolfwing, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Wolfwing

So recently I had a dream and I've been feeling odd about it. In my dream, one of the things that was pretty much I was in a relationship with a pre-op trans male. That sounds fine, but the issue is I don't feel anything attraction to females and I view pre op trans people as looking psyhically like their birth gender. And I don't really remember many details from my dream, but I think that the person in it had looked more psyhically female than male. So that's what been bothering because I'm pretty sure that I feel little to no attraction to females or people who psyhically look female, so I've been feeling weird or confused about how or why I had my dream. It's just been bothering me all day and I don't know if I'm just overthinking this or not.

2. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you're most likely overthinking it, not because it doesn't mean anything (because it may), but because if you were to fall in love with someone, then you fall in love with them.
    Now the dream may mean something, or it may not. The mind is super weird and unpredictable and could incorporate random things into your dreams that don't mean anything. I think it is best to just carry on living and if one day you do fall in love with a trans male, then you have fallen in love with him.