1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling like I want to cry! :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RainbowsFactory, Jan 24, 2017.

1. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I am sorry if this sounds like I'm ranting, but I went through a few events that ruined my day. Today, I got a low mark on my Physics homework (I thought that I did well on it, and I usually do!) and the teacher said that it was very sloppy. :frowning2: I also lost my school shirt when I was changing and it had all of my badges on it (they are badges to show that you can take care of certain things at school). I am feeling very unhappy and I just feel like bursting in tears. I know that I shouldn't be so sad over such small things but I just had enough. What can I do to feel better? Please help me.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*)

It sucks when everything falls apart and the little things get to us and ruin our day. I have been having a rough day too. :frowning2:

For me I feel like right now I don't really know if I like the direction my life is headed.

If you feel like bursting in tears just let it all out! You will feel so much better when you do!

3. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    Cry, do not be afraid to cry, it's okay.

I know how little things can ruin your day, even if IMO, losing a shirt with your very personal badges on it sucks a lot.