1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want to suffer like I always do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ramlethal, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It feels completely unbearable to continue on with body that makes me miserable but there is really no options for me.

I am depressed , have anxiety and can't even go outside. Unemployed with zero education on top of that.

I don't really know what I can do. I am too dependent on people with opposite views on the world and I don't any place to go or any way around. I should just kill myself , I honestly don't have any hope in being happy with who I am and being independent , I have been prolonging the inevitable. Nothing will ever change , I have nothing in me to make it.

Isn't my mental hell enough to pull the trigger?

2. rch1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey,

I honestly don't have much advice for you. I've gone through a lot of the same things you have and I understand the hopelessness feeling completely. People always say it's gonna get better but shit who knows if that's really true. The way I see it there's just as good of a chance it gets worse. But I don't think ending it is the answer. There are people who care about you whether they show it or not. People you may think don't give a fuck about you who would cry for hours if they learned that your gone. Life is a fucked up ride, but I think it's better than no ride at all. Hang in there

3. wickedwitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Ramlethal:

It's not clear from your post if you are suffering from a medical or disability issue or a transgender issue; what is clear is that you're suffering from depression and this needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

I'd encourage you to speak with your health care provider about what you're experiencing. Depression and anxiety are treatable illnesses and things can get better - I know from my own experience.

As well, If you are transgender there is a national hotline staffed by transgender persons that you can call: 1-877-565-8860. They can probably help you link up with a doctor trained in transhealth issues if that's what you need.

Additionally, there is a group called TransAction Florida; they have both a website and a Facebook page and they publish a resource guide for transgender persons in Florida. It's very possible they can connect you with appropriate health care providers as well as support groups.

I know how difficult it can be when things seem bleak but I encourage you to reach out and access one of these resources before deciding that there's no hope.

Warm hugs. (*hug*)