1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does size matter to them?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DontJudge, Jan 25, 2017.

1. DontJudge

I'm an average guy 5'10",average size in the "area" decent looking (in her opinion). I am currently going to school for Engineering. Its like every bodies fantasy to have sex for the first time right? My girl friend and I have been together for a year now. Today she ask me if i wanted sex and i said yes. She had prepared herself to ask me because she had brought a condom and we were both in a study hall and we decided to sneak out to the bathroom. when we were in the bathroom we were so nervous. She started to undress, OMG how did i get someone that's so hot and has the perfect personality. Anyways she was about to take off her bra when I got super self conscious. I am in no way in perfect shape i am 7 percent fat and semi muscular but that wasn't my problem, my problem was my little guy little just and in above average i am super self conscious about my penis. I read that size isn't everything but at only 6 and half inches im worried about what she would think and.............. i chickened out . I told i cant do this and left the bathroom after i dressed.

So what i'm trying to ask is does size matter to girls

2. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends. The size of a penis on my partner is important to me, because I'm small down there and a big guy would HURT. I chickened out once (long after I lost my virginity) after I saw the size of the guy. All I could think of was, "OW!" My husband is a bit self-conscious about his size, but we fit perfectly. Other girls may be larger and need something to "fill them up." It depends girl to girl, what she likes, and how "talented" you are in the use. If it's your first time she won't expect you to do anything too special. Listen to her and ask her what she likes. Let her instruct you on how to please her, and chances are you'll end up making both of you very, very happy.

3. thoughtbubble

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Size does not matter to me. My first boyfriend was only 5 and my second boyfriend was 6. I personally would not want to be with anyone bigger than that. 6 is the perfect size for me. my first boyfriend satisfied me as much as my next one.

4. DontJudge

Thanks this was very helpful