1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this "straight" guy really into me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Extinct, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Extinct

About 6 ago, I met this straight guy in college that joined my student organization. I'm extremely accomplished and he's an athlete. It was odd he would have wanted to join my business association.

Shortening the story, I found it odd that this "straight" guy kept throwing small hints to me for example kidding around in a sexual way. Since I work a lot, I keep saying I'm asexual (really it's because I don't want to have sex right now) and he seems to keep pushing me in a unconscious way about my past sexual relationships and that I'm actually having sex - when I'm not. He even said when he saw me at college the first time he though I was an intelectual whore. :lol:

I find it odd he looks at me and stares deeply into my eyes, but... he keeps saying he's not gay and likes girls.

All my friends think that he might have a crush on me, because they've observed how he acts around me, but how do I know for sure?

Is he simply curious or something else? I've been through a similar situation before and the guy did end up trying to have sex with me, but it's a bit frustrating because although I like the guy I can't imagine being with someone that is probably going to be in denial or maybe I'm wrong about this whole thing. How can I know for sure?

2. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have you asked him if he's bi curious or something he's bi sexual.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly Extinct,

The only way you are likely to know for sure is to ask him. If you can find a time and place to talk to him discretely, why not simply list the indicators/signals you've noticed and ask him?

Just a thought.:slight_smile: