1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The gaze

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Crisalide, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't help but gaze at people I find attractive, exspecially girls. I hope nobody sees it: it's embarassing, maybe also unpolite. I look at them from head to toe, like a scanner. I'm NOT doing it on purpose, it's like sneezing with closed eyes: you can't sneeze with opened eyes. How can I hide this thing?
    Well, sometimes it's on purpose, but moderately. I feel stupid anyway. Today I was hiding behind a column just to admire someone I know. This is not what someone in their twenties should do.
    The fact that most of them are girls makes me feel guilty even more. Female body is too much objectified, I don't want to contribute.
    People are so mature outside there, and I look like a teen craving for sex. Even during university lectures. University lectures! What a fool. Doh.

2. Justinian20

Don't worry, finding girls attractive and sexualising them is not a bad thing at all. And what you do is who you are, I remember in high school, how I was watching all the hot boys but I had to hide it, so I used to death stare them. I'm 22 and I'll admit sometimes I see a hot Guy and look at them, then look down if they look up at me. Also a lot of people are sexualised in this world, even men are, just watch shows targeted to heterosexual women, men are commonly sexualised in those shows.

3. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lol