1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overthinking everything

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by LuciferMorningstar, Feb 7, 2017.

1. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am very shy :icon_redf to talk about that kind of stuff and have always the feeling that my head is doing this for attention or whatever, cuz i am not used to being the "special" one because I was bullied a lot when I was younger. And there is this girl I trust a lot(the first time in a long time I trust someone like that) but i am too shy/afraid to tell her, but I really want to. This is probably horrible to read (writing on phone and emotions)! I am so nervouse about posting this :tears:

2. Sawyer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am assuming you are referring to telling someone you are gay? If so, we have all been in the same boat.

I have only told 4 friends that I am gay. My other friends, I still don't feel comfortable as I haven't gaged their reaction. Telling one of my friends, it was really stressful, but he ended up accepting me, and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

If you are afraid to tell her, don't force yourself too. When the time is right, when you feel the most comfortable then you can if you want.

3. deepwaters7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It isn't easy, but is definitely worth getting off your chest. Just don't rush it and it will go just fine when you do say it