1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the girl i'm crushing is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Calzona, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Calzona

Hello everybody,
    I really need some advices about a girl, so here is the story :

We socially met in college, 5 years and half ago ( met in way of never talked )

We started staring at each other, turning around each other, from the very begining, i think she even smiled at me once ( haven't smiled back, i just looked down, silly me !)
    i felt like she was always trying to be around.

And then for some stupid reason, i talked to her and said " hey, what do you want ? I've noticed that you were staring, what is there ?"
    So she absolutly panicked and backed, and was like " what ....euh...no ...i...i've....no..." and walked away with a very fine smile

So around then she kind of Changed a bit, she stared at me less, and cared less, but i once kept her staring, so she was really embarressed.

Then after the 1st year, we went to diffrent colleges, but we still see each other in the library.

Now She avoids any contact with me, i mean she has always avoided me, from the very begining, whenever i was going to sit next to her, she would change her seat...

I added her on Fb twice, and she has never accepted the request.

Now that we have a lots of mutual friends, she manage to never be in same area than me, for exemple when she's in a group, and i meet them and i go to say hi, she walks away.

Although she still acting weird around me. When we cross roads she's so nervous it's so obvious, i can litteraly see her, hold her breath.
    I have to say that i'm really very nervous as well.

Very lately, i was sitting in the yard of the library, having lunch, and she came, right in my direction, looking at the place beside me, than finally went to the place just in front of me,
    And very few minutes after, went to sit behind my back.

So what are Your thoughts on this ? I need help :frowning2:

What can i do ?

#1 Calzona, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  2. PurpleHaze123

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I think she's behaving like that towards you because you are making her feel uncomfortable. If it was a mutual attractions she would be giving you the opposite signals and would want to be around you. If she's not accepted your friend request, don't try add her again. I think its a bit obvious from what you're saying that she isn't attracted to you. Sometimes people make eye contact because they are just simply looking. I think it might be all in your head. You need to give this girl some space & back off. Leave her alone. If she is interested she would make it clear & want to be around you. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but judging by what you've said, this girl is not interested. The reason she is anxious & nervous around you is because she's uncomfortable with your behaviour towards her. If she's moved to sit behind you, its probably because she's felt you staring at her & she's not wanted that, so if I were you, I'd stay out of her way

3. Calzona

Thanx for you replay, i really appreciate it.
    And you're not harsh, you're giving your opinion, and that's what i asked for.
    Yeah you're maybe right, it's probably all in my heard,
    Although i'm not being obvious about my attraction to her, it's actualy the opposite, i try so hard to act like i don't care.
    I've not looked her in the eyes, for years now.
    And when she set in front of me i just turned my head to the right, so i don't look at her ( mainly because I don't want her to know that i like her and also because i'm so nervous )
    But still, you probably are completely right about it.
    Ps : i'm never gonna add her again ( i don't like to feel rejection )

Thanx again for your replay.

4. PurpleHaze123

You might not realise what you're doing. Its not always about looking. You are probably giving off vibes & she's probably feeling like you're stalking her a little, especially trying to add her all the time on Facebook. If I sent someone a friend request & they rejected it I would ignore them so hard in every way imaginable. Don't waste your time fantasising about some girl. We all have crushes. Its part of growing up & part of life, but I do think by the sounds of it you need to back off big time. Focus on something else, even try crushing on a celebrity to distract you from this girl, just don't pay her any more attention. You need to have some respect for yourself as well. If someone has rejected you even once, don't even go there again, let them be & if you get the opportunity, reject them back, but yeah, I'd say this girl is not interested in you at all. i'm sorry to say that. i know its not nice to hear, but its only for your own good