1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by angel20, Feb 8, 2017.

1. angel20

I work at Chick-fil-a and the girl that I like also works there. I have had conversations with her and we always end up laughing and smiling together. Yesterday she said, "Hey." and I said hey back. While we were in the front she asked how I've been (She hasn't been at work for two weeks) I told her that I've been alright and I asked how she was and she said stressed and she started talking about school and how she was stressed about it I just sat there and listened like I always do. Some how we end up talking about Gossip Girl and she asked me if I knew what that was and I was like yeah isn't Blake Lively in it? She looked like she was shocked than basically started fangirling over her and saying how great she was and how pretty she was. We had to stop talking cause of a customer. Also when I was talking to a co-worker (Who was a girl) she said my name and asked if I could go get ice. So I went and got ice.After I got ice I started talking to another co-worker and she kept saying my name and I turned around and said yeah? She asked do you want to go on your break now? I said yeah and I went on my break. I just don't know if she likes me I have a feeling she does but my feelings are sometimes wrong. What should I do? I know I have to talk to her more and get to know her more but I'm very shy and don't know what to talk about.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Keep talking to her. She could like you as this could be your chance to get the gf you've been dying to get!

3. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Exactly! And if not, she isnt y our match, but you hopefully have a good friend in the process. Enjoy the moment! Dont overthink it