1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lately all my dreams are bad and work related...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by animefan2861, Feb 9, 2017.

1. animefan2861

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It seems like the only dreams that I really remember as of late is bad dreams. And recently they're almost all work related.

Take a dream I had a few months ago, for example:
    My current job fired me for some strange reason, and I had to go back to my old job. I told my coworkers that unless it was directly related to the job, or I initiate it, to not talk to me.

And then the dream I had last night:
    It was packed in the store so I came in early and opened up on an express register to help alleviate some of the crowd. At some point, while I was up there, there was a jar that broke and the contents spilled out, so I had to page Maintenance to come clean it up. Unfortunately, something that I'm always afraid will happen when I page did happen. I stuttered. there were these extremely rude customers that not only took over my station while I was helping another customer, something they're not allowed to do. Not only that but when I stuttered they started to make fun of me and it only got worse when I tried to explain why I stuttered. And the worst part is, no one did anything about those customers.

What could all this mean?

2. YeahpIdk

Do you have a stutter in real life? It sounds like you're feeling really insecure about work. That's normal since something happened related to it. I'd just keep going and find a way to get my confidence back. Don't fret too much.

About a week ago, I had a dream that was intensely disturbing. The atmosphere was similar to that of an American Horror Story episode. I'm not even going to detail the dream because it was so creepy, but let's just say, dismembered body parts.

3. animefan2861

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I do have a slight stutter. It's worse when my anxiety acts up, which it almost always does at work.