1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does it mean that she likes me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by angel20, Feb 25, 2017.

1. angel20

I was at work and I was making a fruit cup for a customer for the first time and the girl that I like was showing me how to do it. I had to put oranges on it and she told me to put them in the center and I tried and she's like no they go here and she grabbed my hand and showed where they went. I also had to cut a strawberry and I wasn't sure which way to cut it so she grabbed my hand again and showed me. Does that mean anything?

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It could be pretty innocent... but you're right that holding hands (even casually) is pretty intimate, and she broke the "barrier" twice.

How to know? Thank her for giving you direct guidance, say you thought it was "nice."

Of course you want to be good about reading the signs, not over-reading but not under either. This is your first practice at it! Although I hate it when people tell this to me, I'll say it: when it's right for you, the path is smooth.